[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] [news] Final Call: Singapore Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Challenge 2018 (SAUVC'18)

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] [news] Final Call: Singapore Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Challenge 2018 (SAUVC'18)

SAUVC
Dear Colleagues,

With only one week left till the registration deadline, things are finally
getting interesting at our end! For those who have not registered, we are
broadcasting our final call:

As final reminder, we are delighted to announce the "Singapore Autonomous
Underwater Vehicle Challenge 2018 (SAUVC'18)" to be held in Singapore,
from *March
9-12, 2018*. The competition is a forum to showcase analytical and system
engineering skills in the underwater environment for budding students. The
competition also hopes to create interest among students in autonomous
underwater vehicle (AUV) technologies.

To register, please visit us at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sauvc.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=BHjO5ULuSoIwSJUM6bNPgsFMRXE65glpkrtwwEK6i2A&s=Q_BmGmCjpQzpXu4PYusA8VeRlHGgugjFOLVtR3zKhwk&e=

*Important dates:*

Competition date : *March 9-12, 2018.*
Registration deadline : *November 15, 2017.*

We apologize if you have received multiple copies of this announcement or
have already registered.

Regards,
On behalf of the SAUVC'18 Organizing Committee,

Dr. Ahmed Mahmood,
Chair (Outreach Committee), SAUVC'18.