[robotics-worldwide] [news] Call for submission: On-device Intelligence workshop at MLSys 2020

[robotics-worldwide] [news] Call for submission: On-device Intelligence workshop at MLSys 2020

Hernan Badino
We are accepting submissions for On-device Intelligence Workshop at MLSys
2020. This workshop seeks to accelerate the transition towards a truly
“smart” world where the AI capabilities permeate to all devices and
sensors. Topics of interest include anything related to enabling smart
devices and agents (workshop link below for more details). This workshop is
being organized by a diverse committee consisting of domain experts/leaders
from Industry as well as Academia.

Please consider submitting original research work, initial
findings/insights from research-in-progress or position papers. Also, feel
free to forward to other researchers working on related topics.

Workshop link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mlsys.org_Conferences_2020_Schedule-3FshowEvent-3D1297&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1672Ea1CPoDCV0tTSUxl37L7dBXuoW6GzC1pt5ZLIjI&s=qYJ0Z8T8mHrZKMbTdM5-VPoKwYDFH5-Yst795I379OQ&e=

Submission Deadline: Jan 15th, 2020

Workshop: March 4th, 2020 at Austin Convention Center, Texas.

Thanks

Ganesh Venkatesh & Yingyan Lin

General Co-chairs, On-device Intelligence Workshop