[robotics-worldwide] [news] Invitation to join Public Event by Advanced Robotics @ Queen Mary (ARQ)

Jelizaveta Konstantinova
Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to a dissemination event for EU H2020 project FourByThree that is also part of the annual EU Robotics week entitled "Next Generation Robots for the Factory of the Futureā€.

When: 17th of November, 17:00-21:30
Where: The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG

Registration: The event is free, but the registration is required. Please follow the registration link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.co.uk_e_next-2Dgeneration-2Drobots-2Dfor-2Dthe-2Dfactory-2Dof-2Dthe-2Dfuture-2Dtickets-2D38533586996&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=-DIzyt4er2Sl9oakgzJG4ytvNh84njl5hW-2SyzcS28&s=XGSltlyrWHhdt-LQ-lQb_pUYQPeOtpYcORyWf2OgrKI&e=

Abstract: FourByThree proposes the development of a new generation of modular industrial robotic solutions that are suitable for efficient task execution in collaboration with humans in a safe way and are easy to use and program by the factory workers. FourByThree is a European project aimed to design, build and test pioneering robotic solutions able to collaborate safely and efficiently with human operators in industrial manufacturing companies. This workshop will present the robotic advancements and scientific results achieved during FourByThree project. In addition, we will present and discuss the future trends of robotics.

Detailed agenda can be found on the registration site.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,
Jelizaveta

Dr Jelizaveta Konstantinova
Research Associate
328b, School of Engineering and Materials Science
Queen Mary University of London
Tel.: 020 7882 5368