[robotics-worldwide] [news] Near Ground Lighter Than Air Technology UAVs Concept

[robotics-worldwide] [news] Near Ground Lighter Than Air Technology UAVs Concept

Matthias Tafelmeier
Dear all,

although no one here is acquainted with me, I'd like to introduce to
this audience of engineers|researchers|enthuasists entangled in and
enthralled with automation endeavours of versatile form a novel concept
of UAV devices. The concept is a combination of lighter than air
principles and prevaling UAV technologies. Find my white papers here
[1]. Further, find context pertaining to my person there as well.

What I'm seeking for with this writing: certainly for engineering
engagement willing to contribute to this novel device format.
Technically profound resonance as to the reception is indubitably of
value as well - irrespective of if fully approving or of utmost dissens.
As it's arduous to disseminate exhaustively to every potentially
profiting parties of ideas, a enthralling toss to not covered
engineering|research circles is more than welcome.

Looking forward to hopefully synergetical reactions.

[1] https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_cherusk_lta-5Ftechnology&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=rTTJpISYCOUlccfgeT-_mJqEfjsn39_zcs0gvQPSZrk&s=32rEyBFxm1q9I8q-DXZ76alGtH0v04r3GlTcTjiLIl8&e=

--

BR

Matthias Tafelmeier