[robotics-worldwide] [software] Probable Implementation of Attention Mechanism in Keras

[robotics-worldwide] [software] Probable Implementation of Attention Mechanism in Keras

sezan92
Hello all! In this project I have tried to code state-of-the-art model for
Neural Machine Translation known as Attention Model in Keras. I tried to
translate some texts from English to Bangla. The result is not good , but I
am happy with whatever I got from a small dataset .

Specially because, my aim was to decipher some research papers and produce a
code solely from those papers as far as I could. It also enabled me to point
out some mistakes in other implementations using keras.
I call for deep learning developers to have a look at my code contribute to
it if it is possible.

 :)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sezan92_attention-5Fsezan&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=3wRyrwd35zkdWL-JQaea8PTHwLMCtJMN3nTHfcPo1Nc&s=wcKYdZk9s364f6LAvJ7p-qCUSfZIDh7Kq36RIDzoUq8&e=

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=3wRyrwd35zkdWL-JQaea8PTHwLMCtJMN3nTHfcPo1Nc&s=MXO_NZFpe_82X_JgyqC56ziwH8d5tbBwX46YUe6XmCk&e=